A bit overwhelmed at the moment. Impending deadlines, a week away from average first Fall frost, but making progress. Estimated task completion rates
- Harvesting tomatoes etc. for seed saving – 80%
- Taking pictures, weights, field notes and starting fermentation process – 70%
- Seed separation, drying and packaging – 55%
- Organizing, alphabetizing, data entry – 10%
- Labeling and preparing pictures, website and blog updates – 5%
Seeds of lots of great new varieties – wish I could get everything processed faster, website up-to-date tonight, and so forth!
In the middle of all this, I am moving my entire business about 250 miles south to Cedar City.
More than a small challenge, so I appreciate patience in getting the 2015 seed lists updated – it will be at least 3 more weeks.